st paddy's day

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spinning my wheels

Today was a big success! I had a long conference call this morning after which I was totally famished. I did not want to go to spinning, but I knew I needed to. I didn't get up this morning to do 30 Day Shred or walk the dog. And I knew that I wouldn't have the energy tonight after my hair appointment. And I also knew I would feel so much better after I went. Well, surprise surprise! I did feel 100 percent better after class. I got over my hunger after the first 5 minutes and didn't think about it again until I got back to my building.

so, what does this mean for tomorrow? I will likely run at lunch tomorrow even though my department is going to lunch. They are going out for Mexican which I love, but I need to be good. After all, day before weigh in? I need to stick to the plan so that this weight loss continues. I figure if I keep doing what I have been doing this week, I will keep getting what I am getting. Yea!

The next race is the Too Hot To Handle on July 10. Anyone care to join me?

No comments: