st paddy's day

Friday, June 17, 2011

Giving my body a rest

This morning my body decided to push back. I woke up at 5 to do my routine and my body said no, I'm too tired. I am simply pooped. So, I reset my alarm and went back to sleep for another hour. I can't say that I feel less tired now, but we shall see how the day goes along. I don't think that I can handle working through and eating lunch at my desk again today. But, I also don't want to go out to eat since I already had my treat on Tuesday. So, what to do? I may go for a walk...in workout clothes so as not to get my work clothes all sweaty...plus, who wants to walk in the Texas heat in jeans? Not me, not ever! The only problem I see with walking is that it is not giving my body a rest. But, at least I won't be pounding on it like I would be if was running. I'll save that for tomorrow's 4 mile run.

No comments: