st paddy's day

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Keep on Trucking

I did it again!!! And there is no oops about it!! I lost 2.2 pounds for a total loss of 88 (on WW)! 12 pounds until goal! I weighed at the Mckinney location this morning after marathon training since my buddies weren't going this morning (Missed you Sandra!). I was super excited at my weight loss so I stayed for the meeting. Vicki, the leader, gave us the following recipe:


Garden Pasta Salad (Serves 6/ 1 cup, 4 Points Plus)
1 9 oz pkg fresh cheese tortellini
1/3 c light Northern Italian salad dressing w/ basil and romano (Ken's Steak House Lite)
2 TBS chopped fresh basil
2 TBS fresh lemon juice
2 c chopped fresh tomato
1 c chopped seeded peeled cucumber
1 c sliced green onions (about 3)
*Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. While pasta cooks, combine dressing, basil, & lemon juice. Stir with whisk. Add pasta, tomato, cucumber, and green onion, toss well.

Another tidbit for lifetime members with no eTools: My fitness pal is free and has a phone app.

Now, this week is going to be hard. Week 3 is when I have fallen off the wagon the las 3 times. In addition I am traveling for work almost all week. And I have girls' night out tonight. Fun will be had for sure! I just need to keep planning and keeping my eye on the prize.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'll give you the stink eye tonight if you order dessert! I completely know what you mean about week 3. I gotta get my motivation back this week!